Arena Saddles Guarantee
The details of your Arena Saddles guarantee are set out below.
- Your Arena Saddles guarantee becomes effective from the date of purchase of your new Arena saddle.
- Please retain your proof of purchase, the original receipt, and the warranty card that comes with the saddle to enable you to make a claim should you require.
- Please note, a repair or replacement under the Arena Saddles guarantee will not extend your guarantee period.
What is covered
We guarantee the repair or replacement of your Arena saddle (or part
thereof) at no cost, if deemed by an authorised repairer to have:
- faulty materials or workmanship within two years of the date of purchase, or
- a breakage in the tree for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
What is not covered
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use, lack of leather care or neglect.
- Use of the saddle for anything other than equestrian pursuits.
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with or in an Arena saddle.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties, not in accordance with our recommendations.
- The fit of the saddle itself.
If you believe you have a claim, please:
- Contact the retailer from whom you purchased your saddle (or your nearest Arena Saddles retailer) to discuss your concerns.
- Take the warranty card along with the original purchase receipt and the saddle to that retailer.
- The retailer will then be able to assist in assessing whether your saddle has a defect covered under our guarantee.
- Thereafter the retailer will then liaise with us on your behalf in relation to your warranty claim.